If you are a constituent of the First Hampden & Hampshire district and are having difficulty with a government entity, we are here to help.

Primarily, Senator Lesser’s office can serve as your liaison and advocate with state government agencies. If you cannot get an answer from a state agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve the problem.

If you are encountering difficulty with a non-state entity (federal government, local government, or non-governmental services) our ability to intervene is limited but we can still assist by connecting you with the appropriate resources.

We are here to help you navigate your government; if you are unsure whether we can assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out and a member of Senator Lesser’s staff will determine what we can do to help.

While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we can assure you that we will do everything we can to assist you in a timely and effective manner.

How to Initiate a Request

In order to initiate a constituent request, please use the form below or contact our East Longmeadow office by calling (413) 526-6501.

 If you request involves matters related to MassHealth, our office is required by law to collect a Permission to Share form which is available here.

The Permission to Share form allows members of Senator Lesser’s staff to work with MassHealth on your behalf.

You may email the form to Joel.McAuliffe@MASenate.gov Or, return your completed form via mail to:

Office of State Senator Eric P. Lesser
60 Shaker Road,
East Longmeadow, MA 01028

State Senate offices are limited to assisting residents of their own legislative district. Senator Lesser represents constituents of the Massachusetts First Hampden & Hampshire Senate District so if you are from another district you should reach out to your representative.

You can find out what state Senate you live in here or give us a call and we can look up your member for you.