Other Resources

Key Phone Numbers:
Office of Senator Eric P. Lesser (Boston): 617-722-1291
Office of Senator Eric P. Lesser (East Longmeadow): 413-526-6501

State Agencies and Offices:

  • Governor’s Office Constituent Services: 617-725-4005

  • MassHealth Customer Service Center: 1-800-841-2900 TTY: 1-800-497-4648

  • MassHealth Provider Services: 1-800-841-2900

  • MassHealth Fraud Hotline: 1-877-437-2830

  • Registry of Motor Vehicles Ombudsman: 617-973-7777

  • Department of Transitional Assistance: 1-800-249-2007

  • Department of Unemployment Assistance – Filing a New Claim: 617-626-6800 or 877-626-6800

  • Department of Unemployment Assistance – Problem Resolution Unit: 617-626-5400

  • State Treasurer (Unclaimed Property, Board of Retirement info, Information on State Spending): 617-367-6900

  • Department of Revenue (Problems with state taxes, child support): 617-887-6367

  • Child Support Help Line: 800-332-2733

Federal Officials:

In addition, for problems or questions involving the federal government, you should contact your United States Congressman or Senators and request assistance from their office:

The following links provide access to some commonly searched-for information that is available online:

Community Action of Hampshire County helps provide families in need information regarding agencies and services  that may help provide fuel, food, and housing assistance. 

Please call the office closest to you for more information or to seek assistance:

Hampshire County Main Office: 413-582-4230

Springfield Partners for Community Action is the federally designated Community Action Agency (CAA) for the greater Springfield area, serving low-income individuals and families. Please call their office for more information or to seek assistance:
Phone: 413-263-6500 • Toll Free: 1-844-877-7422

Depending upon your age, income and the kind of legal problem you are having, you may be eligible for free legal help. Click Here for more information.